Strawberry Basil Martini Cocktail Recipe - Tori Avey
*all these pics were taken on my Christmas day. Well yea, I could do all those things. And then, I could drink vodka! So let’s do that. First up, we’re going to need to make strawberry infused vodka.... The strawberry basil infused vodka paired with the muddled jalapenos create a delicious sweetness with a little kick that is sure to get everyone asking for more! I particularly like making these for date nights at home.
How to Make Black Peppercorn Infused Vodka LEAFtv
Make a sweet, crisp and refreshing seasonal martini with homemade strawberry syrup, basil infused vodka and lime juice.... When shooting the divider shot for that chapter, we infused FIVE LITERS of vodka with various flavors. We made coffee vodka.. strawberry, jalapeno, earl grey with lemon, and more. Not only did it make for a great photo, it left us anticipating the tasty finished products that would come.
How to Make Strawberry Infused Gin eHow
Our friend Jake had been over the night before for a gathering we hosted and brought this delicious Strawberry & Basil Infused Vodka. I was inspired to try making my own. how to make cinnamon twists with biscuits Intensely flavored, jewel-colored strawberry vodka to drink chilled straight up, over ice or as a sparkling beverage. Perfect party drink.
Strawberry Basil and JalapeĂ±o Infused Vodka Cocktail The
For the strawberry vodka: Combine vodka and berries in a glass jar, cover, and shake, and let sit at room temperature at least 12 hours and up to 72 hours. Taste the vodka every 12 hours -- when it's as strawberry flavored as you like, strain through a fines mesh seive, discard berries, and keep the vodka. how to make melon vodka Black peppercorn infused vodka is very easy to make at home, and can be used in countless recipes. Black peppercorn vodka really spices up a bland Bloody Mary.
How long can it take?
Infused Vodka Recipe How to make Vodka Infusions
- 5 Strawberry Cocktails With Vodka Made Man
- Strawberry Basil and JalapeĂ±o Infused Vodka Cocktail The
- How To Make Strawberry Vodka find my recipes
- How to Make Black Peppercorn Infused Vodka LEAFtv
How To Make Strawberry Infused Vodka
Soaking strawberries in vodka for at least 1 hour will infuse the fruit with vodka flavor. You can then use the berries as a topping for ice cream, as a filling for pies, or freeze them and add them to adult smoothies. Choose strawberries that are fresh, ripe and in season for the best flavor.
- Easy Strawberry Infused Moonshine Recipe Earl March 5, 2015 Infused Moonshine Recipes , Liqueur recipes , Moonshine Recipes One thing I look forward to the most about spring is fresh strawberries at our local farmers market.
- “Making your own infused vodkas using fresh fruit at home is easy. This recipe for Strawberry Infused Vodka uses fresh summer berries and your favorite vodka for a fruity, homemade infused liquor.
- "Strawberry Basil Infused Vodka - it would be fun to do a vodka bar at a party" "Strawberry and Basil Infused Vodka -- I know what Im giving away this year!" "Search Results for “strawberry basil ”"
- From habanero peppers, to watermelon, to even skittles, infused vodka is a fun way to create your own original flavored vodka. The process is relatively simple: take vodka, and let it marinate and absorb the surrounding flavors.